Friday, September 16, 2011

The BIG Playing Outdoors

With fall well underway here in North Pole, we've been trying to get out and enjoy what's left of the above zero temps.  Taking walks and park play are our favorite past-times.  Tanner is getting better about getting up and down all the playground equipment and doesn't scream for help as often, which makes it more enjoyable for everyone around!




Tanner is obsessed with tossing rocks into a body of water.

Can't beat park play with a doughnut to shove in your mouth


I'm throwing in my 23 week pregnancy pic.  I'm big.  I know I'm big. I got big with Tanner too...   I still have 4 months to go, so if you all keep telling me how big I am be prepared to be met with a cranky-preggo-momma response! haha Just kidding... kinda... :)
23 weeks

3 Comments:

At September 16, 2011 at 3:46 PM , Blogger SJT said...

I don't think you look big! You look great! :)

 
At September 17, 2011 at 8:47 AM , Anonymous Ember said...

love it! :)

 
At September 25, 2011 at 5:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you look AMAZING!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home