Monday, August 22, 2011

A Boy!

I didn't think we were going to be able to find out the sex today.  This little guy was very modest.  First hiding himself with his umbilical cord.  After I got up and used the bathroom baby crossed his legs and feet hiding everything once again.  The third time the ultrasound tech checked, baby's hand was covering things up. I said it must be a boy, the ultrasound tech replied "He's playing with his junk".  Sure enough he finally moved his hand and we got to see!  :)




Hand resting by head.
Baby's head squished between stuff.
Profile pic 3D
She said this indicates it's a boy... she said if it isn't a penis she has no idea what it is! hahaha
Hmmmm... I'm a lot bigger than I thought I was.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home