Thursday, August 11, 2011

Three Oh

I stayed up until 12:00am AK time to celebrate my birthday.  I thought I might as well post this blog that I've been working on the last few days since I'm up!

I turn 30 today.  How exciting.  I'm now the age that young kids think is OOOOLLLLDDD, or at least I know I thought that when I was a young kid! ;) 30 is far from old though.  I feel like I'm finally starting to begin my life.  Finally starting to pop out a few kids.  Feel a little more self-confident and self-reliant.  Know what I like and don't like.  The word "NO" is part of my vocabulary.  It's only going to get better from here!

My sister Autumn told me that this is going to be my lucky year.  My birthday falls on 8/11/11 which when added up 8+11+11=30! If this is the case, I think I'm going to be pretty lucky for the rest of my life with that equation!!!

Here is a list of 30 things that I love right now.
(I got the idea from my favorite blog to follow http://www.digthischickmt.com/)
  1. My man and I love each other a whole lot.
  2. My home is well-lived in and I'm learning to love the chaos.
  3. Red.
  4. Downward facing dog with Tanner doing his version at my side.
  5. My Family.  
  6. The 2 mile walk that Brandon, Tanner, the dogs and I take daily.
  7. Pandora.
  8. My dogs.
  9. A clean kitchen.
  10. Stretchy pants.
  11. I am a momma.
  12. Taking stuff I don't need to the thrift store.
  13. Cheese.
  14. Cooking dinner for my family.
  15. My life.  I love it.
  16. Soup.
  17. Girlfriends.
  18. Generous friends/family with kids a few sizes bigger than my own.
  19. Facebook.
  20. Play dates.
  21. Alaskan summers.
  22. Fresh farmer's market produce.
  23. Phone calls from Montana.
  24. Prenatal visits to the clinic.
  25. Lipgloss.
  26. This Song and This Song.
  27. The Cat in Hat Knows a Lot About that with Tanner. GO! GO! GO!
  28. Texts from Georgia
  29. Satsuma Body Butter from the Body Shop.
  30. I don't feel that I've gotten older and wiser with age, I still feel the same.
I'm sure there will be a follow up blog with all of the days adventures! Happy 30th birthday to me! :)

2 Comments:

At August 11, 2011 at 8:26 AM , Anonymous nannie said...

Happy birthday, its just gets better with age, like a red wine.... enjoy your day...

 
At August 11, 2011 at 10:14 AM , Blogger SJT said...

Welcome to the 30 club!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home