Monday, April 30, 2012

#phototadayapril

I participated in Photo a Day Challenge this month.  I had a lot of fun with it.  It inspired me to take creative pictures with my iPhone and share them with others on Instagram. I'm looking forward to doing May's challenge.

Day 1: Your Reflection
Day 2: Mail.  Easter presents from grandma Florence and grandpa Brent
Day 3: Color
Day 4: Someone who makes you  happy.
Day 5: Tiny
Day 6: Lunch

Day 7: Shadow. Tanner with his buddy Dan.

Day 8: Flower.  Not really a flower, but a budding bush was too exciting to pass up.
Day 9: Younger you.  The summer of 2005.  In Montana, on our big move to Alaska.
Day 10: Cold
Day 11: Where you ate breakfast.
Day 12: Stairs
Day 13: Something you found
Day 14: How you feel today.


 Day 15: Sunset



Day 16: Something you bought.
Day 17: Something you don't like
Day 18: Hair
Day 19: Orange
Day 20: Something you drew.
Day 21: Bottle.  My FAVORITE condiment!


Day 23: Vegetable
Day 24: Something you're grateful for.
Day 25: Looking down.
Day 26: Black and White
Day 27: Somewhere you went.
Day 28: 1pm
Day 29: Circle.
Day 30: Something that makes you sad. When Brandon goes to work and Tanner says "Daddy home?" for the rest of the afternoon evening. :(

2 Comments:

At April 30, 2012 at 11:02 PM , Blogger SJT said...

Awesome pictures. Looks like lots of fun. I think my fav is the hair pic w dillan in the background on the bed. :)

 
At May 1, 2012 at 12:42 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks, Susan!!! The Hair pic is one of my favorites too!!! This was a fun little project! Takes some thinking on some of the days! ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home