Saturday, March 17, 2012

Instagram

Instagram has become one of my favorite apps on my iPhone. I love to take pictures with my iPhone, and this app is a fun way to edit and share them. There is a large group of people out there, in the cell phone world, using Instagram and I follow some who take some very interesting and unique photos. (I'm more of an everyday, this is my life, kind of photographer.) The app saves your edited photo to your phone so you can email, text or do whatever you want with it.

I've used my Instagram photos to send Tanner and Dillan's grandparents magnet photos using a website called Stickygram. I've sent one post card using the app Postagram that I used an Instagram photo for.

Here are SOME of the Instagram pictures that I have on my iPhone.


















































I hope I've inspired some of you to at least check out the app! If you get it FOLLOW me and I'll FOLLOW you! :)

1 Comments:

At March 17, 2012 at 9:00 AM , Blogger SJT said...

Love all your pics!! I should try that app!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home