Sunday, April 1, 2012

April 1st iPhone dump

Dumping the ol' iPhone, once again. I need to start taking more pictures with my Nikon because I don't have any new pictures on it! I always have my iPhone with me though and LOVE taking pictures with it!

This month I'm going to be participating in Photo A Day April Challenge.  It's a scavenger hunt, of sorts, with your camera or phone.  So May 1st I'll be posting those to share. 


Playing with micro-machines that were his dad's when he was a kid.
Popcorn at The Lorax.

Dillan's first bottle.  Chugged it!
2 month checkup
Shots. :(


Reclaiming his rocking chair
Homemade mac n' cheese... not enough noodles, but the flavor was good.

Mac n cheese dinner for momma and Tanner
Tanner squishes bananas for bread
Tanner and Brooklynn, 5 months apart
The naughties
Maggie loving the sun

Yummy Fruit Salad
Working at the car wash
My baby wasn't feeling good.
Homemade sweet and sour chicken and fried rice

Looks like love but it's a chokehold
One of his fave toys
Homemade hummus.  Lunch for Tanner and momma
End of March walk
A boy and his pickle

Momma got dressed today.  YAY!!!
Huddled around the iPad

Liquid gold
Cousins
Auntie
A pile of boys
Cousins
Posing
Late night scrabble with my LOVER!

1 Comments:

At April 1, 2012 at 4:38 PM , Blogger Auntie M said...

Great bundh of pictures!! Looks like you had a great March!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home