Sunday, February 19, 2012

Big Cardboard Box

Brandon replaced our water heater last weekend, and Tanner got a nice cardboard box out of the deal.  Brandon cut out a door, and a few notches in the box.  He fashioned door handles and called it good.  Tanner and I are always looking for projects during the week, so we colored on it with crayons, and used BINGO dabbers to decorate it.  We've got 2 walls partially colored on so far. Tanner loves trying to get the dogs to go into the fort with him.  He's really upset that his 4-wheeler can't fit into it though. :)

I can see using these for a lot of projects.



I see you!!!

"DUCKIE!!!"

~A little side note... these PJ's got retired this week. They had holes in them, and he has so many other PJ's it was silly for me to hold on to them.  I almost cried when I threw them away... I think they're the ones he wore the most since he hit the 2T size.

1 Comments:

At February 19, 2012 at 11:39 AM , Blogger SJT said...

My kids love those dabbers too. :) And that would make me a little sad to throw jamas away too. Dillan won't be able to wear them. :(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home