Thursday, November 17, 2011

Pregnancy Update *11/22/11*

11/22/11 ~ We had our 32 week appointment today with a doctor that we've actually seen before.  Our next appointment will be in 3 weeks with another doctor that we've also seen.  Maybe at this point I've seen them all... not that any of them ever recognize me.
The appointment itself was uneventful, which at this stage is a good thing.  I've gained a total of 20.2 pounds to date.  The doctor told me that I'm right on track as far as measurements, blood pressure, and baby's heart rate. 

I've started to feel more aches and pains in joints. I am still trying to walk most days of the week, though I've gone from 40+ minutes down to 20 minutes or so.  I tell myself at least I'm still moving.  I was doing a prenatal yoga DVD but it had too many squats in it that also caused me too  much pain! haha
Baby is very active.  In the evenings, as I'm winding down for the day. He likes to kick and roll around.  I have tried to get a little video of it, but it's hard to really see the movement.  I'll keep trying though.  My distorted looking belly always cracks me up. 

 
30 Weeks
32 Weeks





1 Comments:

At November 23, 2011 at 9:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. It is getting so close! You look great! Happy Thanksgiving!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home