Saturday, October 15, 2011

SURPRISE! Art by Tanner.

I hooked up our iPad to my computer and found 86 saved "photos" to it. I guess Tanner wanted me to see all of his masterpieces! His drawings are a lot of fun and a few of the photos he took of himself are pretty darn great!

I am posting all of the drawings he had saved and 1 of each of the pictures he took... he took MASS amounts of each pose! CLICK, CLICK, CLICK, CLICK!!!

Toddlers + Touch screen devices = Lots of laughs!
























4 Comments:

At October 15, 2011 at 3:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an Artistic little boy that TanMan is!

 
At October 15, 2011 at 3:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was fun Auntie Aut :)

 
At October 15, 2011 at 5:27 PM , Anonymous Ember said...

Love it!!!

 
At October 15, 2011 at 11:27 PM , Blogger SJT said...

cute!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home