Friday, October 21, 2011

Paint

I got brave enough to finally pull out the water colors and the finger paints that have been waiting for their chance to be explored. They've been sitting in the cupboard for quite some time, and everytime I thought about taking them out I envisioned HUGE messes all over my house and my kid being covered from head to toe, and of course lots of temper tantrums when it came time to put it all away. It wasn't so bad... the mess anyways. Tantrums were just as I imagined, but we got through them! :)


Not so messy
We experimented with a stick and a carrot.  The carrot went straight to the mouth, paint and all.
The water colors were pretty tame, except for when I put the paints on the table and went to get a cup of water and came back to the table to find the whole thing of paints being licked and a kid with a multi-colored mouth/chin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home