Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pregnancy Update *10/25/11*

10/13/11~ Went in for my glucose test.  Pretty uneventful.  Fasted for 12 hours. Went into Eielson clinic at 7:30.  Drank a bottle of orange syrup. Played on my iPhone and read magazines for an hour.  Got a vile of blood drawn.  Was sent off on my merry way and just have to wait for the results.

10/25/11~ We had our 28 week prenatal checkup today.  Dr. John Durst was who we got to hang with today.  He was super nice.  Told us that boys are the best, that he has a son who is now 41 and he can't get over how time flies! He said my blood pressure was the best that he's seen in a long time.  Said that I'm measuring perfectly.  Baby is sounding great but was laying transverse.  He kept asking me if baby moves a lot. I had felt baby move into a crazy position on our way to our appointment so I'm not the least bit worried. I have now gained a total of 17.5lbs.  I'm not the least bit worried about that either. ;) Next appointment is in 4 weeks... November 23. :)

27 Weeks
28 Weeks

3 Comments:

At October 25, 2011 at 3:58 PM , Blogger SJT said...

Still looking cute!!! :)

 
At October 25, 2011 at 6:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very Cute! Glad the appointment went well, Mom

 
At October 25, 2011 at 7:50 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

wonderful for all of you! Debbie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home