Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Morning Glory

I have been messing around with different settings on my camera the last few weeks. I'm not 100% happy with most of the pictures I've been taking, but I haven't allowed myself to put it on the auto setting.  I have had my camera for over a year and know it can do so much more than what I've been doing with it... gotta keep at it!

We spend 75% of each day outdoors right now.  With all the sunlight and warmth that we've been getting it'd be a waste not to!  I love it, Tanner loves it, the dogs love it... I think Brandon loves it... he is out there with us whether he loves it or not.  Tanner eats his breakfast  by 7am watches about an hour of cartoons and then we head outdoors til lunch time.  Sometimes he's dressed, sometimes he's still in his jammies.


I love his little closed eye smiles!


Flying R/C airplanes with dada


This is how he rides his trike... he can almost reach the pedals now!

Gotta love a bare bottom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home