Monday, July 5, 2010

Independence Day 2010


And I'm proud to be an American,
where at least I know I'm free.
And I won't forget the men who died,
who gave that right to me.
~Lee Greenwood

We started our 4th of July on the 3rd of July. North Pole puts on a little parade and then follows it up with a "Summer Festival" where there are food booths, games and political endorsers.
We also went over to our friends, the Herbert's, for dinner. We had delicious BBQ salmon, salads, rice and lots of chit-chat!


Posing by the North Pole Summer Festival sign.


No North Pole parade would be complete without Santa Claus!

This was Tanner's 1st 4th of July. He spent it napping, touring around Pioneer Park, and playing with his momma and daddy!

The weather had been forecasted to rain all weekend. The 4th didn't see any rain, at least not in my back yard!




1 Comments:

At July 8, 2010 at 1:03 AM , Blogger SJT said...

super cute pic of tanner!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home