Saturday, September 7, 2013

32

Each year, on my birthday, I make a list of things I love in this moment.  Previous years;  31  30   I made this years list and kept it saved on my phone until I had some time to put it into blog format. 

  1. Staying with my sister and her husband.
  2. Being around friends and family for an entire month.
  3. Not feeling rushed.
  4. My long hair.
  5. Learning to can fresh produce.
  6. Reading.
  7. The friendship my boys have with one another.
  8. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Balms
  9. Instagram
  10. Long road trips
  11. Walks on the river trail.
  12. Watching Brandon fly his R/C planes.
  13. Hearing Brandon talk about flying the Cessna 150.
  14. White Chocolate Americanos.
  15. Grandma Doris' sauteed Zucchini with onions, tomatoes and cheese.
  16. Homemade pickled beets.
  17. Watching my boys with their cousins.
  18. Big, messy hair buns.
  19. My Chaco Sandals.
  20. My mom's Huckleberry Heaven.
  21. Having a DVD player in the Tahoe.
  22. Reading books to my boys.
  23. Not wearing sweatshirts or jackets in the summer.
  24. Wild Flowers.
  25. Huckleberry picking.
  26. My Naked eyeshadow pallets.
  27. Pedicures 
  28. Coffee with Grandma Doris
  29. Suntan lines.
  30. Thrift shopping.
  31. Dillan calling Tanner "Nanner".
  32. Giving gifts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home