Sunday, May 6, 2012

Creamer's Field

We took a little one mile stroll through Creamer's Field this morning. There were plenty of ducks, Canadian geese, cranes and robins to look at.  Tanner had a great time running around, and didn't ask to get into the stroller once.  He isn't that great about staying on the paths and prefers to venture off towards the field and trees, occasionally stopping to point at the ground and shout "POOP!!!".

This was the first time I'd taken my Nikon out in a while.  I've gotten so used to taking all of my photos with my iPhone that my Nikon felt like a stranger to me.  It was great to have it back in my hands though!  

((unedited))







2 Comments:

At May 6, 2012 at 10:44 PM , Blogger Auntie M said...

It looks like a great outing!! You are making wonderful memories!

 
At May 6, 2012 at 11:27 PM , Blogger SJT said...

Great photos! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home