Monday, December 12, 2011

Pregnancy Update *12/12/11*

We had another prenatal appointment today.  We were running late, but it didn't matter.  We still had to sit in the exam room for over an hour, waiting on the doctor.  I've gained a total of 23.3lbs to date.  My blood pressure is great and I'm measuring on track.  I got lectured on my weight, yet again... "Even with it being the holidays, we don't want your baby to gain over 1/2 a pound a week, so watch what you eat."  I wanted to tell her I'll watch what I eat, all right... I'll watch every bite as it goes into my mouth! hahaha I kept my mouth shut though.  The baby's heart rate was good and he's currently in the head down position.  I had the Group B Strep Swab done today... not such a fun swab!  We ended up being at Bassett for 1 hour and 40 minutes. Tanner was a wild man the entire time and I'm sure more than one person was glad to see us leave!
We received a lot of literature on pain-management options, labor and delivery and a when to call or come to labor and delivery.  I didn't use any drugs with Tanner and hope to go the same route this time as well.  We also got pre-registered for delivery.  It's all coming together.  My next appointment is in 2 weeks and I'll be seen by a midwife and not a doctor.  At the Bassett Army Hospital midwifes delivery the babies unless there are complications. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home