Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My Handsome Little Man

Tanner's grandma Florence (my mom) brought to my attention that when we all get dressed up we never get a picture of just Tanner. Today we remedied that little situation. We got Tanner all dolled up in his Easter outfit, that his grandma Minty (Brandon's mom) bought him, and took him outside. He isn't a poser by any means. My little guy likes to be on the GO! GO! GO! I hope the fact that we got a few pictures of him, in his Sunday's-best, without anyone else in them, pleases my mom! ;)

"I think this club is the right one for this ball."

"What?!?"

AIRPLANE!!!

Dada, do you see that Airplane?

Finally got him to look at the camera and smile.

I am so in LOVE with his face!

1 Comments:

At May 5, 2011 at 9:45 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

He looks so much like you when you were little, too cute..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home