Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Last Few Weeks

It's been a few weeks since I've posted.  I was getting too caught up in creating the "perfect" blog.  I read so many inspiring blogs and I was trying to emulate their formatting. (Nothing wrong with finding inspiration in others)  Then I got hung up on when I should and shouldn't post, what I should write about and take pictures of... and it was making me not want to blog at all! Funny how that works.  I'm back to good now though.  I'm only going to do this as long as it's giving me satisfaction, not stress.  I don't have to write my life story or what's on my mind if I don't feel like it. It's OK, to just post pictures.  Or not post pictures and just write a story. It's ALL good!

Vacuum comes out! Tanner's lawn mower comes out! TEAMWORK!



I made some Oobleck (cornstarch, water) for Tanner.  I made it extra thick at first and then added more water so that it was more pliable. It kept him busy for close to an hour.  It was super easy to clean up.  I just swept it up, there were a few spots that needed to be wiped up with a rag, no biggie though.



I don't know that Tanner had ever taken a bath in the sink.  He wouldn't sit down.  He wanted to crouch the whole time.  He wanted the water turned on the entire time.

 Another craft project.  Shaving cream with food dye.  Not that great of an idea for this age.  He was fascinated at first then just wanted to bite the bag.  It turned into a very frustrating time for the both of us.





It's warming up and our snow is melting!  I love it! Tanner loves it more!




3 Comments:

At April 12, 2011 at 6:24 PM , Blogger Florence said...

I love his boots! And how cute his is, vacuuming with Dad!

 
At April 12, 2011 at 8:21 PM , Blogger Auntie M said...

I am sure you love getting to see the ground again!! A lot of Montana has felt that way this spring!!

Your pics are great and Tanner is cuter than ever!!

 
At April 17, 2011 at 2:23 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love the oobleck, and you should just write what you feel, don't get so stressed, your blogs are always great!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home