Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

This was the first year Brandon and I had been home for a Thanksgiving in 6 years. It was also Tanner's first Thanksgiving. It was a great time spent with family, and good food. It made me remember the Thanksgivings we used to have. My dad's siblings and their families would all meet at my grandparents house and we would all cram in and eat until we were stuffed... then eat some more! Last night was a much smaller version of the old days. Brandon, Tanner, and I enjoyed the company of my two sisters, their spouses, my niece, my aunt/uncle/their granddaughter, and of course my mom and dad.

Tanner got to experience the creaming of the pies in the morning! He was in love!









1 Comments:

At November 27, 2010 at 12:12 PM , Blogger SJT said...

Too cute!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home