Wednesday, August 1, 2012

#photoadayjuly

I'm back with Fat Mum Slim's July photo a day challenge. This month I didn't do any collages just to give myself a little challenge. I also took every picture myself with my iPhone, as usual, and tried to do it the day of the challenge, even if I didn't have cell coverage to post the pic on Instagram.

Here are APRIL, MAY and JUNE to browse through.

Self portrait
Busy
C
Best part of my day
Fun
On the floor (of the tent)
Chair
Garden
Lunch
Big (mouth, baby)
Favorite color
Letter
Texture
Open
Building
Finger
Sign
My addiction (my boys and photography)
Plate
Animal
Eyes
9 o'clock
Upside down
Mirror
Stranger
Heart
Sunshine
On the road
Cup
Last thing you bought
Calm
Toothbrush
 

1 Comments:

At August 1, 2012 at 10:55 AM , Blogger Florence said...

Looks like a good month!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home