Sunday, July 1, 2012

#photoadayjune

Another month of Photo A Day Challenge, with Fat Mum Slim to share with you all. This was another fun month.



 
Day 1: Morning ((The Midnight Sun))

 
Day 2: Empty ((No babies in my arms at the moment))

 
Day 3: Closeup

 
Day 4: On your plate

 
Day 5: Sign

 
Day 6: Hat ((Seal skin and Beaver fur. Brandon had a native woman named Mary Kakoona from the village Shishmaref, AK make this for me for Christmas.))

 
Day 7: Drink

 
Day 8: 6 o'clock ((Ice cream))

 
Day 9: Your view today ((Driving too our camping/fishing adventure))

 
Day 10: Best bit of your weekend ((Brandon's 1st King))

 
Day 11: Door

 
Day 12: From a low angle

 
Day 13: Art ((Pioneer Park))

 
Day 14: Time ((Bath time))

 
Day 15: Yellow

 
Day 16: Out and about ((checking out the planes at the local airport))

 
Day 17: In your bag ((New running shoes for Brandon and I))

 
Day 18: Something we don't know about you ((I hate clothes shopping... my wardrobe suffers for it))

 
Day 19: Imperfect ((My eyesight))

 
Day 20: Fave photo you've ever taken ((Every photo of these two is my fave))

 
Day 21: Where you slept

 
Day 22: From a high angle 

 
Day 23: Movement ((Start of the Midnight Sun Run))

 
Day 24: On your mind ((This bath has been on my mind all day))

 
Day 25: Something cute ((Maggie watching her daddy through the window))

 
Day 26: Where you shop ((Eielson AFB Commissary... sometimes))

 
Day 27: Bathroom

 
Day 28: On the shelf ((The beverage shelf in my fridge))

 
Day 29: Soft

 
Day 30: A friend ((My best friend, who I am so lucky to have in my life))

See you all next month for another fun filled photo challenge!!!

1 Comments:

At July 1, 2012 at 9:36 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Great pics! So much fun in your life!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home