Saturday, June 30, 2012

Midnight Sun Run

Brandon, the boys and I took part in the 30th annual Midnight Sun Run 10K at 10:00pm, this year. It poured rain most of the day, but thankfully, only rained momentarily during the race.

Dillan slept most of the way until towards the end when Tanner, who had been awake the whole time, decided to wake him up. He still didn't fuss. Both boys were troopers!

My friend Sjaan walked with us. It was fun getting to spend some time with her, while getting our big walk on.

There were 3,000-plus participants in this years race. Some wore costumes, some did it bare foot. The ones that wore sandals confused me the most, not sure why anyone would do that to themselves! OUCH!

We walked the first 5.5 miles and jogged the last mile. We finished the race in 1hr 45min. :) We had a great time and I hope I'm able to talk Brandon into doing it with me again next year!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home