Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Pregnancy Update *12/27/11*

I'm 2 days shy of being 38 weeks today. I saw a great Doctor named Major Nutter. She told me that my 25lb weight gain is right on track. My blood pressure and belly are measuring right where they should be and the baby's heartbeat sounds great. When she went to listen to his heartbeat, he wiggled away and she said that shows that he's doing great in his neurological development as well. She felt around his body and estimates he is around 7lbs. She doesn't know if he'll get up to 7.14lbs like Tanner did. I guess we'll see. I went and got my flu shot as well as a shot that protects against whooping cough. My next appointment is scheduled for next Wednesday... It'd be really cool if I didn't make it to that appointment due to giving birth! I'm starting to tire more easily and my hips, pelvic area are constanty sore. It's hard to fall asleep at night, not due to discomfort, I just can't get my mind to shut off. I get an average of 5 hours of sleep at night. Not enough. Naps are pretty hit and miss. We still have yet to get his crib set up, bring his carseat in to get cleaned, or pack hospital bags. I did bring in his clothes and sorted and folded all of those. We need to get a dresser to put it all in though. I also need to buy a baby book... Lots to do still.

2 Comments:

At December 27, 2011 at 4:11 PM , Blogger SJT said...

Hope he comes soon! Better get on that nesting!! :)

 
At December 28, 2011 at 11:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW. So close! Can't wait to hear he is born!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home