Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Flying Sugar Cookies

Tanner loves to be in the kitchen. Though it can be frustrating at times, I always invite him to come cook or bake with me. He always says yes. He'll even leave his daddy to do chores on his own to come spend time with me in the kitchen.

For a little busy-bee project, with not much mess, I bought a mix of sugar cookies. I never buy mixes, so I'm not sure why I did this time. I won't do it again. It's just as easy and tastes so much better cooking and baking from scratch. At any rate Tanner and I had fun making airplane cookies and decorating them with star sprinkles.

 




Eating the sprinkles




Momma got lazy and just made a few drop cookies.  The shape of the airplanes didn't hold after baking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home