Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Silver Wings

Today, September 7, Brandon left for TDY (Temporary Duty) to Guam for 2-3 weeks.  The last time he went on TDY was two years ago this time of year.  He went to Guam and Korea for a total of 6 weeks.  I went home to MT with Tanner.  This go around I'm sticking around the house.  I pray for patience and lots of ideas to keep  my rambunctious two year old busy.

I'm nervous about so much time alone with the kids without any real breaks.  I love spending quality time with my boys, but every parent needs some alone time.  I get that with Brandon here. I may not leave the house, but I'm not "on call" 100% of the time when he's home.  I hope that I'm able to get some down time during naps and after bedtime.

We went out to the Chena Flood Control to watch the jet carrying Brandon fly over.  We almost missed it due to Tanner falling down and then his need to pee as I was trying to run to the top of a little hill. 



Watching daddy's plane fading out of sight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home