Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Pregnancy Update *1/11/12*

1/7/12 ~ I was lucky enough to be given $100, for Christmas, to use on myself. I decided to do something totally out of character and get something for myself that wasn't absolutely necessary...a pregnancy massage!  BLISS!!! I went to Pure Essentials Day Spa and had the owner, Yencid, do the massage. I seriously could not have chosen a better way to spend that money than the massage.  I walked out of the building feeling so relaxed.  Aaaahhhhh!!!  I wish I'd been doing prenatal massages the last 39 weeks!

1/9/12 ~ Finally got my bag packed for the hospital.

1/11/12 ~ Had a horrible night of non-sleeping.  I ended up having to go to my appointment alone. I chose not to have my cervix checked this time.  I felt really down last week when I was told there wasn't much progress and didn't really want to feel that way again.  I figured I'll just think "open" and go with the flow. The midwife told me that my baby is in a "good position" and a "good size; not too big and not too small". I'm good with that.  I've gained a total 27lbs to date.  All other measurements were good. 
Tomorrow is my due date.  I'm not sure if I feel tomorrow is my day or not.  I feel like I'll go before my next scheduled appointment, next Wednesday.  If I make it until next Wednesday without having my baby I'll have to do a stress test, have an ultrasound to see if I have plenty of fluids and to see how the placenta is doing.

2 Comments:

At January 11, 2012 at 7:15 PM , Blogger SJT said...

Hang in there!! Thinking good thoughts for you!

 
At January 11, 2012 at 8:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So close! I am very excited for you! Best of luck with labor/delivery. I hope it all happens exactly like you want it to!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home