Monday, December 27, 2010

1st Haircut

Tanner had a mullet, there I said it, I let my baby go around for months with a little baby mullet, it wasn't cute, but I loved to run my fingers through the long hair in the back of his head so I let it grow and grow. I finally decided that it was time to let my baby look like a little boy. He cried a tiny bit with the barber started her razor and he never really calmed down, but she got the job done. He is adorable with his new do! ;)





























































1 Comments:

At December 27, 2010 at 5:27 PM , Blogger SJT said...

He looks so handsome! (as always!) Spencer cried through his 2nd hair cut last week and actually so did Sean. Hopefully one day our boys will like it! lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home